- 60sqm / 646sqf – Sleeps 2
- Open plan living/dining area with conservatory leading to private botanical garden
- Located in the heart of St Ives in the characterful ‘Downalong’ area
- Fully equipped bespoke designed kitchen
- Private car space
- Concierge service (arrange picnic hamper, fridge stocking, restaurant reservations,etc)
The M5 and M6 (south bound) lead to the South Country. From Exeter, follow the A30 until you meet the A3074 towards St Ives. The road is mainly dual carriageway. As you arrive in St. Ives along The Terrace, you will need to drive right into the town and along the harbour front “The Wharf”. As the harbour starts to curve onto the cobbled road, pass the Sloop pub and turn left up Fish Street. Drive to the end of Fish Street and turn right on Back Road East. Take your second left up Burrow Road. Drive right to the very end of this road and as the road curves to the right, you will see a parking area directly on the corner. Our space is located directly behind the garage and there is a sign alongside the granite wall saying “Samphire Studio Reserved Parking”. As you exit the parking continue a few metres along the road and the entrance to the apartment is on your right through a white gate. Please put our post code TR26 1PL in your sat nav but drive slowly as you approach the destination as it may ask you to continue past the parking space.